I used a basic raglan setup and the Foliage Lace pattern from knitting fool.com. The yarn is a not-so-soft wool, Yarn Bee Rainbow Wool in ‘Seastorm’.
The neck could use some more garter stitch, but I love love love the I-cord bind off on the sleeves. If I knew how to do that when I bound off the waist I would have used it there too. I used a picot bind off at the waist and it was rolling terribly. The tunic is blocking as we speak so hopefully by morning it has flattened (and STAYS flat).
Not much else to say, I am just happy with the result. Another great learning experience.
The finished product